Maintenance Update is for US, Canadian, and Australian software
versions only and is NOT compatible with European versions.
The Home Design Studio Pro 12.0.1 Update:
- Improved registration process by revising visual aspects and behavior of the registration dialog.
- The registration dialog no longer appears when saving a design in trial mode.
- The serial number now appears correctly in both the registration and about dialogs.
- Improved rendering speed for wall-intensive designs.
- Exporting to an older design version now works correctly.
- Improved reliability when opening designs with corrupt or otherwise invalid objects.
- Fixed an issue where topography elevations would not display correctly in older documents.
- Fixed an issue where choosing certain design colors would prevent new documents from loading.
- Fixed a content panel issue where selecting certain colors would not change the preexisting color.
- The 2D plan view is no longer distorted when navigating in LiveView.
- Textured surfaces no longer appear white when using the 2D viewpoint tool.
- Fixed roof template number orientation in RealModel.
- Cabinet toe kick depths no longer incorrectly change when adjusting toe kick heights.
- Made a few small verbiage changes in Roofing Assistant.
- The trace properties sheet now displays in Roofing Assistant and Topography Designer.
- Added an option in Topography Designer to remove the topography trace image.
- Improved topography contour object selection in Topography Designer.
- Fixed the background color on preview images for the potted plant libraries.
Download a single file that will update your version of Home Design Studio Pro to 12.0.1
1. Download HDS_12_0_1_Update.dmg (103MB)
2. Save file to computer when prompted
3. Browse to where you saved the file
4. Double-click the file
5. Follow the prompts until install completes
If you experience download interruptions, consider a download manager utility.
Heavy server demand for patch files may affect your ability to access our ftp site during peak traffic times. If you receive an error such as "Page Cannot Be Displayed" when attempting a download, please try again at a later time. The page error is NOT due to broken links.
Thank you for your patience.